Dental Crowns in Tucson for the Ultimate Smile Makeover
Achieving a beautiful smile is no longer a distant dream. Thanks to dental crowns, it's now possible and more accessible than ever. At Dental Excellence, we offer a fantastic restorative solution as a smile makeover treatment using dental crowns. We aim to provide modern and effective dental crowns in Tucson, AZ, that enhance your smile and overall dental health.
What Are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown is a cap-shaped restoration that fits over a damaged tooth and provides a stable bite. This is a restorative treatment option that helps save a damaged tooth without the need for more invasive procedures.
Types Of Dental Crowns
It's important to know that dental crowns in Tucson AZ can be made of various materials. In the past, metal crowns were the most common. However, thanks to advances in technology and materials, different types of dental crowns are now available. Here are a few examples of dental crowns based on their material:
Porcelain-fused-to-metal or PFM crowns are simple metal crowns coated with a layer of porcelain to help match the color of the natural teeth. They are highly durable and natural-looking.
Pressed Ceramic Crowns
Similar to PFM crowns, pressed ceramic crowns have a ceramic core coated in multiple layers of porcelain. These are the best options for front teeth.
All Porcelain or All Ceramic Crowns
Nowadays, the most common dental crowns in Tucson AZ are made of porcelain or ceramic. Since no metal is involved in their manufacture, there is no risk of an allergic reaction. These crowns are highly durable and can withstand heavy bite forces.
All Resin Crowns
These newly emerging all-resin crowns are a quick-fix option and are the most common solution for temporary crowns. These crowns are cost-effective but fragile and do not provide long-lasting solutions compared to other types of crowns.
How Do Dental Crowns Work?
Dental crowns strengthen weakened teeth and fill in the gaps left by missing teeth when used in conjunction with a bridge. At Dental Excellence in Tucson, AZ, we use CAD CAM technology to make accurate impressions of your teeth, allowing us to craft a crown that blends in beautifully with your other teeth, resulting in a flawless smile.
Benefits Of Getting Dental Crown
Dental crowns can enhance your oral health and contribute to a complete smile makeover. Getting a dental crown in Tucson is a simple procedure that involves preparing your teeth, taking impressions, and placing the crown. The entire process requires two appointments. Other benefits include:
- Durability that allows you to match the crown to the shade of your natural teeth
- Relief from pain caused by an improper bite
- Protection from further damage or infections
- Improved dental functions like talking, grinding food, smiling, etc.
- Long lasting with proper care
Do You Need A Dental Crown?
There are many reasons you may need a dental crown to preserve your oral health., including:
- Strengthen a tooth that has weakened due to infection and decay
- Support a broken, chipped, or cracked tooth and prevent further damage
- Secure a dental bridge in place
- Add support to a tooth following root canal treatment
- Act as an artificial tooth after a dental implant procedure
At Dental Excellence, we understand that every patient has unique needs, and we strive to provide the right solutions to meet them. Whether you require a dental crown in Tucson or a more complex treatment, we offer a range of services in one convenient location. If you are seeking a smile makeover that will improve your oral health, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Contact Dental Excellence to Know About Dental Crown in Tucson Today
- A protective shield that prevents damage and maintains the integrity of the tooth
- Protects the damaged teeth and promotes functional improvement
- Brings a seamless integration with the rest of the dental arch
- Uses versatile materials to address varying dental issues
- Long-lasting and durable option to restore the shape, size, and strength of the tooth